Short Cultural Tour 4D/3N
This 3 nights/4 Days Bhutan tour is a short trip covering Paro and Thimphu valley. The highlights of the trip are visit the famous Tiger's Nest monastery, Kichu Lhakhang, Tallest statue of Buddha and many more.
3 nights/4 Days Bhutan Trip Cost:
All International travelers must pay US $ 200 per person per night stay in Bhutan as Sustainable Development Fund (SDF).
Solo Traveler: US $ 1170 (Inclusive of SDF).
2 pax: US $ 2280 for 2 per persons (Inclusive of SDF).
3 or more persons in a group: US $ 1110 per person (Inclusive of SDF).
Bhutan Visa fee is US $ 40 per person per trip.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Royalty/Sustainable Development Fund (SDF).
- 3 meals a day/Tea/Coffee.
- Transportation within the country.
- Guide services.
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Entry fees for temples and festivals.
- Drukair /Bhutan Airlines fares.
- Insurance Premiums.
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”.